Today I’m linking up with one of my favorite blogs The Good Life. She is the curator of a fun writing exercise called Monday Listicles and an absolutely incredible photographer. You should definitely take some time to look at her photos. But, I warn you, you will have a hard time tearing yourself away from all that good living!
Here’s my stab at Things That Make Me Go Hmm:
1. Why is it so hard to find a really quality bagel outside of New York?
2. Clowns. We all hate them, and yet they still show up at parties.
3. The magnetic attraction between the dog’s water bowl and any toddler in a five-mile radius.
4. Why people call a bookstore and say, “I’m looking for a book.”
5. The missing puzzle piece and the missing sock. I think they’re in bed together.
6. Why so many of us are depressed even though many of us have so much? Is all the stuff making us depressed?
7. Why I can’t function in a kitchen without paper towels even if there’s a dish rag nearby?
8. Birthday parties that cost as much as a Bar Mitzvah. Bar Mitzvahs that cost as much as a wedding.
9. Why you must have a license to drive a car or a motorcycle or boat, yet there is no training/licensure for parenthood.
10. Why food tastes so much better when you’re sitting in a restaurant.
What makes you go hmm?